Soft Tacos with Kebab
For the avocado salsa:
- 2 avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 stalks of spring onion, in thin rings
- 1 lime
For the rest:
- 2 packs Vivera Shawarma Kebab
- 2 red onions, in strips
- 1 red pepper, in strips
- 8 mini tortilla wraps
- 1 large handful of coriander
- Olive oil, pepper and salt
What to do
Mix the avocado with the tomato, garlic, spring onion and the juice and rasp of the lime. Season with a little salt.
Heat a dash of oil in a large frying pan and fry the Vivera kebab for five minutes, then add the onion and pepper and fry for another three minutes.
Heat the tortillas according to the instructions on the packet.
Serve the tortillas with the kebab mixture and the avocado salsa. Sprinkle with the coriander.
Serving tip:: Delicious with (vegan) crème fraîche.