Sticky Plant Salmon Skewers
2 Vivera Plant Salmon fillets, chopped into bitesize pieces
3 tbsp vegan teriyaki sauce
Pack choi noodle salad:
2 heads of pak choi, washed and sliced lengthways
125g rice noodles, cooked according to pack instructions
1 red chilli, finely sliced
Large handful coriander leaves, chopped
3 spring onions, finely sliced
100g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 clove garlic, minced
½ lime, zest and juice
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp brown sugar
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for about an hour before using. This will stop them burning during the cooking process.
1. Preheat oven to 200˚c.
2. Mix the cubes of salmon with the teriyaki sauce in a bowl, and thread onto the pre-soaked skewers. Place on a lined baking tray and in the oven for about 20 minutes, turning once halfway through.
3. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the pak choi and cook for 1 minute, until just softening. Drain and leave to one side.
4. Add the dressing ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
5. Add in the cooked noodles, along with the red chilli, coriander leaves, chopped spring onions, halved tomatoes and the blanched pak choi. Mix well.
6. Serve the skewers on a bed of the noodle salad, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.