Spicy Chicken Flatbreads with Crunchy Slaw by Jon Watts
1 Packet of Vivera Spicy Chicken Kebab
200g Coconut yoghurt
¼ Cucumber, diced
½ Pack of mint, finely chopped
¼ Red cabbage, finely shredded
½ Carrot, grated
2 Greek flatbreads
1 Baby gem lettuce
What to do
1. Pan fry the Vivera Spicy Chicken Kebab for about four minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Make the plant-based tzatziki by mixing the coconut yoghurt, cucumber, and half of the mint.
3. To make the crunchy slaw, mix the red cabbage, carrot, lemon juice, and remaining mint.
4. When you’re ready to dish it up, place a Greek flatbread onto a plate and smother over some of the tzatziki. Scatter over the baby gem lettuce, then pile up some of the Vivera Spicy Chicken Kebab pieces.
5. Finish it with a drizzle of sriracha and some jalapenos.
6. Serve alongside the crunchy slaw.
Plant Spicy Chicken Kebab Style
Heat oil in the pan. Fry at medium heat 4 minutes and turn regularly.