Spicy BBQ Chicken Pizza
15 minutes + oven time 15 Minutes
- 75 ml vegan pizza sauce
- 75 ml vegan BBQ sauce
- 2 vegan pizza bases
- 100 gram vegan grated cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, in strips
- 1 packet of Vivera Spicy Chicken pieces
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
What to do
Preheat the oven to 220°C.
Mix the pizza sauce with the BBQ sauce and spread it on the pizza base. Divide the cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onion and spicy chicken pieces over the pizzas.
Bake the pizzas in the oven for 10-13 minutes until crispy and done.
Sprinkle with baby spinach just before serving.