2 red peppers, halved (1 pepper per serving)
175 Vivera Shawarma Kebab
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tin chickpeas, drained
150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
Handful of coriander, chopped
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp ground coriander
½ tsp smoked paprika
100g vegan feta (optional)
250g pilau rice to serve (125g per serving)
Salt and pepper to season
1 tsp rape-seed oil
30g vegan feta cheese (optional)
Yoghurt and mint sauce (optional): 150g dairy free yoghurt
Small handful of mint
Squeeze of lemon juice Salt and pepper to season
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C fan.
2. Drizzle halved peppers with rape-seed oil, and roast on an oven tray for 15 minutes, until slightly soft.
3. Meanwhile, heat rape-seed oil in a frying pan then add the garlic and tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add Vivera Shawarma, chickpeas, spices and half of the chopped coriander. Stir and cook until hot through (5 minutes).
4. Remove peppers from the oven, fill with the shawarma mix and return to oven for approx. 10 minutes.
5. Mix ingredients for yoghurt dip and leave to one side.
6. Serve the peppers on pilau rice, garnish with remaining coriander and optional feta. Add yoghurt dip and enjoy!