Vivera is one of the founders of plant-based meat. While this market is now in full swing, we have over 30 years of experience in making the tastiest meat substitutes. We are the market leader in the Netherlands, but we are also active in other European countries. Our goal is to get as many people as possible moving to change their diet and eat less meat. Because we believe that life is better when you eat less meat.
Would you also like to contribute to this goal and become part of our ‘Goodness Movement’?
Maybe you are Vivera’s new Business Controller!
* Takes care of the Operational Periodic Rapport. Direct labour, material use & production efficiency. Helps to explain variances (if actual results vary from standard cost price) and identifies opportunities to improve
* Controls operations costs: maintenance, energy, cleaning, technical temps.
Controls working capital
* Improves commercial margins and controls commercial budget. Makes transparent where we earn our profit.
* Takes care of the Commercial Periodic Rapport to support Commercial MT. Explains gaps vs budget.
* Translates reports & forecast to concrete actions proposals.
* Integrated Business Planning: translates volume forecasts to euros. Critically challenges assumptions and outcome.
* In order to triple the company’s turnover, an ambitious capex programme has been established. The controller controls the budget of actual, forecast and committed spend.
Support Integrated Business Planning
* Takes care of forecasts of sales volumes & margins, operational costs and commercial costs.
Supports decision making, e.g. through New Product P&L (including volume assumptions and cost price calculations)
Has a good grasp of processes & systems and actively initiates improvements
* >5 years experience as controller in a highly professional organisation (blue chip is an advantage if coupled with entrepreneurial savvy)
* Experience in or knowledge of production environment
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills combined with advanced Excel skills, knowledge in building & maintaining financial models and SQL will be an advantage
* Street smart & entrepreneurial
* Communicative (including fluency in English), adapts style to counterpart.
* Communicates proactively with business partners to understand where the business (and cost base) is heading and how you can assist them
* Team player, is energized by scoring together
* Essential: candidate’s deeply rooted values are aligned with Vivera’s: the virtue of respect toward people & planet
Vivera is a fast-growing company with a clear purpose operating in an international environment. In recent years we have grown into one of the 3 largest producers of meat substitutes in Europe. Revenue will grow from EUR 100m to >250m by 2027. Our success has been built on innovation and entrepreneurship and these are still important values in our company. Our goal is to convince as many people as possible to eat less meat, by making very tasty products that are accessible to many consumers. We are proud that our products are now sold in most European countries and that we are in the top 40 of most inspiring companies in the Netherlands. You will work in a team that is building on this growth and further professionalization for the future. We offer a competitive salary and conditions.
If Vivera appeals to you, and you are looking for a job with meaning and you recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can send a motivation and resume to email@example.com