Are you looking for an internship where you can improve your research and development skills and contribute to a sustainable future at the same time? Then this internship at Vivera is for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious research and development intern to join our team. As a research and development intern, you will be involved in the entire development process of our products, from research and development to testing and launch.
What will you be doing?
* Offering support in the development of new products;
* Researching the latest trends and innovations in the market;
* Analyzing the technical specifications of our products;
* Offering support in the testing of our new products;
* Contributing in the continuous improvement of our existing products
Who are you?
* You are attending a relevant study in food technology or chemistry;
* You have a passion for sustainability and healthy food;
* Experience within research and development is a plus;
* You are in possession of good English communication skills;
* You can work independent and are a team player
What do we have to offer?
* A unique internship opportunity to be a part of an innovative company
* A dynamic working environment where you can further develop your skills;
* A internship compensation;
* A fun and friendly work environment within the team
Who are we?
Vivera is a true pioneer and started producing and selling meat alternatives as early as the year 1990. In the last year, we have grown to become one of the 3 largest producers of meat alternatives in Europe. Our success is built on innovation and entrepreneurship and these values are still important in our company. We believe that it is necessary to get as many people as possible to move towards eating less meat and more plant-based. We are proud of the fact that our products are now sold in many European countries and that we are among the top 40 most inspiring companies in the Netherlands.
Contact Anne Memelink (Corporate Recruiter) through email@example.com